miercuri, 20 martie 2013

Bicester Village UK

Hey,



Bicester Village.

A huge OUTLET. A perfect place for someone looking for good prices/bargains.

Was definitely a great trip. There are almost all the big brands starting with Dior, Prada, McQueen, Burberry… etc.

I was quite impressed with the fact that the collections were not very old. For example in Burberry I saw some shoes from the winter 2012-2013 collection and also discounts up to 90%, even if I personally couldn’t find much with that discount J. Having said that there was loads and loads available between 40-70% off.

Also a very nice surprise was Jamie Oliver’s food. I love this guy since the age of 17.
I felt like “ there is a God” considering how hungry I was when I found this place.

I ordered the beef sandwich and the carrots and potatoes soup. It was out of this world.
The soup had an incredible soft texture and a sweet taste .
As in the last couple of years I’ve got some very strong Indian habits, I would have added some chili flakes, just for a spicy touch.
The sandwich was great, it was quite difficult to finish it.
I loved that place.

I bought myself a pair of shoes (original price 595 GBP for 99 GBP) which I LLLOOOVVVEEE.



Enjoy the pictures. J

Hey,

Bicester Village,

Un Outlet imens, un loc ideal pentru cine cauta preturi reduse la colectii relativ noi. A fost o plimbare plina de succes. Se gasesc majoritatea brandurile de la Prada la Dior, de la Cavalli la Burberry si lista poate continua.

Am fost super impresionata de colectii lor. Ma asteptam sa gasesc chestii vechi de 1000 de ani, cum se intampla de obicei prin Outleturi, insa nu. La Burberry de exemplu pe langa faptul ca aveau reduceri de 90%, aveau colectia 2012-2013 winter. Intradevar nu am reusit sa gasesc multe lucruri cu acel discount, insa 40%-70% era foarte frecvent.

O alta surpriza placuta a fost faptul ca am gasit restaurantul lui Jamie Oliver. Un tip fascinant de altfel, nu am ratat mai nimic din episoadele lui :) . Am comandat o supa de cartofi si morcovi dar si un sandwich cu carne de vita. A fost de a dreptul delicios. Supa avea un gust grozav si o textura foarte catifelata. Insa cum ultimii ani i-am petrecut mai mult in India decat in Europa, recunosc faptul ca am adoptat obiceiuri indiene. As fi adaugat in orice moment chili flakes in supa... doar asa pentru o atingere picanta. Sandwich-ul a fost imens si cam deficil de mancat :). 

Eu mi-am cumparat de la Anya Hindmarch o pereche de pantofi care imi plac tare mult, pretul lor initial era 595 GBP, insa am fost norocoasa si i-am cumparat la 99 GBP.

Enjoy the pictures. :)
























































4 comentarii:

  1. Oh my,how cool is this,honey!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nice shops!! :-)
    It seems you had a nice day ;-)
    Lovely blog, I have one too, if you want to have a look at it, it would be great :)
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hey!

    thank you.

    It was indeed a nice day .

    I will definitely check out your blog.

    Love,
    Andreea

    RăspundețiȘtergere